Monday, April 25, 2011

Introducing {Baby Noah}

Last weekend I took pictures of my friend’s family since their precious Baby Noah arrived a month ago.
Before I met the little man, mom described him as chill. And he totally was! He only cried a few times, phew!
But, you can't have a baby photo shoot without some crying, right?!
Isn't the rocking chair gorgeous? It's been passed down the family.
Baby Noah also has a two year old brother, Elijah, who was so much fun!
I think they have a well rounded athlete on their hands...
In the two hours I spent with the family, I learned a lot of great parenting tricks from mom and dad. My favorites being, “Does Baby Noah have any boogers in his nose?” or, “Is there a giraffe on his head??” to coax Elijah closer and to look at his little brother haha.  Reading "Daddy Kisses" worked like a charm too...
Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you guys! J
linked up here:
Sweet Shot Day

10 comments:

zwoman said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby boy and his family.

Doug said...

Once again...an awesome job! Great pictures!

Missy said...

Awww so sweet! I love your B&W editing - and the feet? swoon!

Agatha said...

Lovely shots of Noah!

Cedar said...

New babies and happy families always makes for a lot of sweet shots! Good job!

Jaymi said...

these are all so precious!

Jan said...

wow.. these are very sweet photos. i love them all.

My first in Sweet Shot Tuesday

Ocean Soul said...

Absolutely luuuuuuuv that first shot! Great captures!

That one girl said...

Wow, those are gorgeous!!!

Marian Grace said...

Awesome pics!