Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Replying to Your Comments

Now that I have more followers (hooray! Thanks for reading J) I also get more comments. Which I love to hear what you think, keep ‘em coming! And I want to reply to you and say thank you. Or answer your question. Or ask you a question. But for those of you with Blogger accounts, some of you don’t have an email linked to your profile. Which means I receive your comment as an email from “YourNameHere noreply-comment@blogger.com.” I’m guessing you didn’t know that? Or you want to remain anonymous because of creepers out there, which is totally understandable. But I didn’t know about the noreply-comment thing until I read Darcy’s better blogging posts. Read this so I can reply to your comments please! It makes connecting with others so much easier! And then I don't have to stalk you to find out your email. jk. kinda. J

3 comments:

I Can Dabble said...

hehe.. oops! :)

Thea Ava Martinez said...

Hello, your article is very interesting as I read it. Please do visit my site too if you have time. Thank you and God Bless!.

gofastek.com
www.gofastek.com

Nathalie Uy said...

Annyeong!Thanks for sharing your interesting article, please do visit my site too imarksweb.net. God Bless :)