Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

From my little family to yours...
If you couldn't tell, this little girl has a lot of personality! She is so so observant and remembers everything she sees/hears, even if only once. She heard/saw me pose my friend once and now girlfriend's got it down! See our card from last year here.
Thanksgiving Cards by TinyPrints

And if you ask her where this picture was taken, she'll tell you, "By the dumpster." Photography tip #1: Don't overlook good light in small spaces! Even with garbage right next to you, literally! Also, like the garage door in our family picture above. In the 15 minutes we had with my tripod and self-timer (not even a remote!) before a torrential downpour, Doug questioned "Why do we have to stand here?!" To which I screamed replied "You don't see what I see!!!!"  Photography tip #2: Trust your photographer's vision.

We have a busy weekend with good food, friends and family. I couldn't be happier or more thankful for everything we are blessed with on a daily basis. May you spend this weekend with your nearest and dearest.

0 comments: