Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Introducing {Baby Blake}

My husband had a baby!! Well, my {business fraternity} pledge husband that is. Brian and Jamie welcomed Blake Robert promptly on his due date, albeit at 4am!


What a cute name, right?! More importantly, Blake is Brian's mother's maiden name, while Robert is Jamie's dad's and grandfather's name. Geez, could that be any more perfect?

Brian and Jamie did a wonderful job on their baby boy's nautical themed nursery. The artwork, pillows, bedding, mobile and accessories coordinated perfectly with the blues, red, whales and sailboats throughout. Loved it all!

I even caught the family dog, Coby, enjoying his little brother's room.

Despite the need for nursing, diaper changes, rocking, and swaddling to get Baby Blake comfortably asleep, Brian and Jamie kept cool and were naturals at soothing their little man.

Jamie, thank you for letting me spend your special birthday with you and your boys.
I wish nothing but the best in this new chapter of your life!

Click here to see more {babies} get SO big and other family portraits.
 

4 comments:

Nursery Bedding for Boys said...

cute baby.

Unknown said...

I think one of my nautical flag banners would look amazing in Blake's nursery... Seriously cute baby and awesome pictures!

Christine said...

Beautiful beautiful baby! I LOVE the name! How incredible! Congrats to mom and dad!

Amy E said...

Wow Mindy, these pictures are just incredible. What a talent you have! Congrats to your friends

I just wanted to come by and say thank you for your incredibly sweet comment you left about my craft room featured on Craftaholics Anonymous last Friday. It was so exciting being featured on a big blog like that, and getting to hear from people like you! Thank you...and stop by to say hi if you get the chance!

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com