Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 9, 2012

Sweet Faces

Unlike past years, I didn't take holiday photos of my nephew and niece this season. But I did get to spend some quality time with them while we visited our cousins in Michigan before Halloween. See how these two have changed from 2010 and 2011.

Ryu is 7, a skinny little young man who adores his baby cousin Mia.

Kira is 4, with sweet intentions, wants to make friends with any kid she sees. Just like last year, Kira is best captured by surprise!

Thank goodness the weather should be in my favor this weekend with a comfortable 65 degrees. I have five families to photograph for the holidays! Did you pick out your holiday card already? Mia and I worked on some cards that are going in the mail this weekend!
 

1 comments:

Kara @ June & Bear said...

such cuties! why didn't i use the beautiful weekend to get christmas card photos?!!! so dumb. hope your sessions were successful.